[erlang-questions] Erlang package manager

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Tue Dec 16 18:10:40 CET 2014

Hi,
your opinion.

There is already esl-erlang packages for Erlang core and libs.
I write on package for erlang applications.

Doing OS packages for an Erlang application may need other tools , and dependencies to esl could install the right Erlang vm version.
the main problem to address is to be able to install and use several VM version in parallel , like alternatives with java. kerl ?
I do not talk on embedded system  releases.

And not mentioning native code.

« Envoyé depuis mon mobile » Eric