[erlang-questions] What lib to use for http requests

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Sun Dec 14 23:12:38 CET 2014

> On 14 Dec 2014, at 23:04, Anthony Ramine <n.oxyde@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> To replace httpc by another client? What if people fixed it instead of scratching their own NIH itches by making new ones?

Because it’s easier to start from scratch rather than having to touch each bits when its not just about fixing it?

Anyway more interestingly, is there any EEP that describes the requirements of httpc? Which one to check if we want to enter in?

- benoit