[erlang-questions] Make application a dependency, but don't start it?

David Welton davidnwelton@REDACTED
Mon Dec 1 16:44:19 CET 2014

Does

  {mochiweb, load},

in relx.config work?

Like:

% Generated by update_version.sh from relx.config.in
{release, {gsd_web, "0.6.2"},
 %% A lot of these should probably be relocated to the .app.src
 %% "applications" section for whatever depends on them.
 [
  cowboy,
  lager,
  lager_syslog,