[erlang-questions] Erlang on PPC MacOSX 10.3 gcc 3.3 what OTP version?

Giovanni Giorgi jj@REDACTED
Sat Aug 23 20:56:11 CEST 2014

Hi,
 I am trying a quite daunting task: recompiling erlang 17 on a Pismo PowerBook (G3) with gcc 3.3
I got stuck because gcc 3.3 does not understand the -m32/m64 flag.
I think my gcc is too way old to the task, but I was unable to upgrade it (XCode 1.5 seems does not offer a  greater gcc version).

What OTP version can I hope to compile on this platform?
Thank you!

--
[    [   [  Giovanni ``Daitan`` Giorgi ]   ]    ]
jj@REDACTED