[erlang-questions] MQTT broker and client in erlang

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Sat Aug 23 12:49:07 CEST 2014

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Drew Varner <drew.varner@REDACTED>
wrote:

> Benoit,
>
> Have you looked at https://github.com/jinnipark/fubar?
>
> Cheers,
> Drew

Nope, I haven't found it during my search, thanks for the link! It looks
like exactly what I was looking for. What is its status? Are you using it
for a project?

Side note, but maybe you could register foobar here:
http://mqtt.org/wiki/doku.php/brokers . So anyone will be able to find it
easily :)

- benoit