[erlang-questions] Cluster Functional test using Slave Nodes

marcos quesada marcos.quesadas@REDACTED
Wed Aug 20 18:03:29 CEST 2014

Thin i've found something related: "slave:start/3 time out when EUnit
started with ERL_FLAGS"

http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2011-September/061010.html

Makefile is:

start:   *(it works)*
 @$(ERL) -config test/conf/app.eunit.config -args_file
test/conf/vm.eunit.args \
-pa $PWD ebin deps/*/ebin -rsh ssh -boot start_sasl -s cluster

quicktests: *(it fails)*
rm -rf .eunit/
ERL_AFLAGS="-config test/conf/app.eunit.config -args_file
test/conf/vm.eunit.args  -pa $PWD ebin deps/*/ebin -rsh ssh" \
 ./rebar skip_deps=true compile eunit --verbose