[erlang-questions] Cluster Functional test using Slave Nodes

marcos quesada marcos.quesadas@REDACTED
Wed Aug 20 17:16:03 CEST 2014

Hi there!

 Adding more debug to understand what is happening, I've found that there's
somehting wrong from the included path, so that, using make quicktests
(that fires the whole  testsuite), executing path: filename:absname("")
equals ~/cluster/.eunit  .  Executinng eunit:test(cluster_test) manually
the execution path belongs to cluster app, so that, now its completed
succesfully.

 So, now i'm able to pass eunit:test(cluster_test), but if I try to execute
from the whole suite test, it fails (undefined , timeout), at least the
problem seems to belong to some missconfigured path.