[erlang-questions] Erlang, WSDL, SOAP.

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Tue Apr 29 15:48:14 CEST 2014

Hi.

I'm writing Onvif implementation in Erlang and I experience pain (no,
wrong, it is PAIN) with handling all that nice XML, XPath, SOAP, WSDL
 stuff with ad-hoc self-written implementations.

I have a very serious feeling that it is possible to write a generator of
boiler plate code that will translate funcall to SOAP XML packet and back.

I've looked at this: https://github.com/campanja/detergent  and haven't
found there authorization and exact routing code.

Am I the only one who is suffering from this?

Right now I need working soap client and later soap server.