[erlang-questions] silly rebar eunit TEST macro problem

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Tue Apr 29 13:58:40 CEST 2014

On 4/29/14, Angel Alvarez (GMAIL) wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Ive been away for a while and back to erlang programming.
>
> Currently I'm setting up tests for a project but I I can't make
> rebar run my tests…
>
> There is a module where I have:

[...]

> After trying to figure out what's going on, I guess the TEST macro
> isn't honored by rebar eunit anymore or I'm missing something very
> stupid out. I recall from other setups that this used to work like a
> charm but…
>
> Anyone can give a clue about this?

If you're using rebar from git master, then you may be affected by a
regression I've introduced while fixing a bug. Your options are:

1. fall back to the 2.2.0 release (https://github.com/rebar/rebar/releases)
2. merge https://github.com/rebar/rebar/pull/251 locally
3. wait for #251 merge to master