[erlang-questions] Linking enif_* functions to an executable file

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Sat Apr 26 17:04:52 CEST 2014

The NIF API is made to be used in the presence of a running emulator, so I
don't think this approach will ever work.  Some suggestions:

1. Debug with printf().
2. Take your approach above but rip out all the NIF APIs to see if *that*
works.

Dan.