[erlang-questions] HTTPC doesn't do HTTPS validation

Alexei Sholik alcosholik@REDACTED
Mon Apr 21 22:55:30 CEST 2014

Ransom, if you look at the code closely, you'll see that it uses
UserVerifyFun (undefined by default) for the verification.

There is also fail_if_no_peer_cert option which is set to false by default.

https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/maint/lib/ssl/src/ssl.erl#L589

Best regards
Alexei Sholik