[erlang-questions] erlang autobuild

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Mon Apr 14 22:59:41 CEST 2014

Sync is definitely a handy tool, but I should point out that it doesn't
(per your original request) restart your app - it uses erlang's hot code
reloading (which is usually better than restarting *anyway*). But if you
were updating some initialization code or something like that that only
runs during startup, you'd have to manually restart the vm, or you could
look into the post-compile hooks if you *really* want it to auto-restart
some processes after reloading.

--
Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems