[erlang-questions] good frfee book for a beginner

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Mon Apr 14 22:47:44 CEST 2014

"Learn You Some Erlang for Great Good" is arguably the best beginner book, but I would highly recommend reading the "Erlang / OTP in Action" book straight after for the “correct” way to do things.  The Learn You Some Erlang book has a free version on it’s website:

http://learnyousomeerlang.com/

Lee