[erlang-questions] cowboy: dispatch on chrome/firefox vs android/iphone

Bogdan B bogdan@REDACTED
Mon Apr 14 10:58:50 CEST 2014

Browser sniffing is considered bad in general and very bad today with so
many variations of browser headers.
Maybe you can change the a bit the approach and first load a page that
detects browser capabilities with JS (like a 'loading..' page) and makes a
second call for the right template.