[erlang-questions] Errors in SSL handshake (weird client)

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Mon Apr 14 10:56:58 CEST 2014

Hi!

> > This sounds like a  bug fixed in the latest version of the ssl
> application (ssl-5.3.4 released in 17.0)
> > Have you tried this version?
>
> I forgot to say I was using 17.0 to reproduce this crash, so it seems to
> be still there.
> server_hello in third connection (one that crashes) still
> has server_version = {3,0} and cipher_suite = <<0,61>> which
> is {rsa,aes_256_cbc,sha256}
> I may provide more info if you tell what is needed.

It might be another bug in that case. If you could create  a test case that
fails in this way that I can run that
would be the most desirable.

> > We will look into it, do you have a easy way to reproduce it?
>
> I'll try to find it. Should be not very hard.

Thank you

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB