[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang BA Meetup

Brujo Benavides @ Inaka elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Fri Apr 11 15:27:26 CEST 2014

All,

    Thank you very much for the huge interest in our Erlounge. We got tons of registrations and due to place constraints we needed to close the registration and can't accept any new ones. We apologize to all of you who couldn't get in and we expect to meet you soon in our next Erlounge BA!