[erlang-questions] how do you build your releases with/without rebar?

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Thu Apr 10 09:35:17 CEST 2014

I am using erlang.mk to get dependencies and do the building, and relx
to package the release.

See eg
   http://ninenines.eu/articles/erlang.mk-and-relx/
   http://blog.troutwine.us/2013/09/13/trivial_otp_releases.html

Ivan

On 10/04/2014 08:18, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to rework the way I am building releases and find a good
> way to handle the inclusion of dependencies in them. I am generally
> using the easy path for now by mostly using rebar to get the
> dependencies but I wonder what others are doing.
>
> How do you get the dependencies, build them and adding them to the
> release? Are you using your own scripts? Using a makefile like some? In
> that case how do you maintain the dependencies list and their upgrades?
>
> Any feedback is appreciated :)
>
> - benoit

Ivan A. Uemlianin PhD
Llaisdy