[erlang-questions] specifying directory for mnesia database
Mon Apr 7 05:21:25 CEST 2014
* I'm learning to use Mnesia (until I run into 2GB table issues.)
* I'm using erlang.mk + relx.
* Everything appears to be working, _EXCEPT_
* mnesia appears to be storing its tables in _rel/'node()'
* these tables appear to get wiped when I type "make"
* I'm not happy when my db gets wiped when I recompile my code.
I've done some googling, and it appears my options are:
## 1) specify directory on erl commandline
example: erl -mnesia dir '"/tmp/funky"'
I'd prefer to not take this approach, as I don't want to hack erlang.mk/relx.
## 2) specify in env config in app.src
I think this is the approach I want. I also think there's a one line fix.
Can someone tell me how to, via app.src, tell mnesia to store all it's
dbs in "/tmp/mnesia" ?
More information about the erlang-questions