[erlang-questions] How to use erl_parse, erl_scan, erl_eval?

Andreas Stenius erlang@REDACTED
Wed Apr 2 09:34:48 CEST 2014

I haven't looked long enough on your problem statement to fully grasp what
you are trying to do, but from the feel of it, merl [1] may be a fit..

//Andreas

[1] https://github.com/richcarl/merl