[erlang-questions] Dangers of generating a large erlang module

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Sun Sep 29 12:38:45 CEST 2013

Hello Ivan,

Out of curiosity, what does it look like?

Pattern matching on literal values in Erlang is done with a binary search over the sorted list of patterns, I am not sure this would play well with your use case even if the compilation didn't bring the VM down.

Regards,

--
Anthony Ramine