[erlang-questions] Problem with Beam process not freeing memory

Tino Breddin tino.breddin@REDACTED
Mon Sep 16 16:53:07 CEST 2013

Hi,

I don't think the runtime (BEAM) is at fault here since the stable memory
usage reported by the kernel can go on for a week, depending how fast the
real memory usage catches up.

Tino