[erlang-questions] An answer: how does SASL know that a process died?

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Thu Oct 31 16:25:47 CET 2013

Would you get rid of error_handler too? Because I find that worse than the error_logger situation. At least a logger is just a logger, it can’t masquerade a function call as another one or do fancy things like this.

--
Anthony Ramine