[erlang-questions] Maps branch and disclaimers

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Wed Oct 30 18:11:17 CET 2013

Sorry for the screaming text. Thunderbird did not show this problem =o

- Tomas Abrahamsson reported a compiler bug. A failure label jump within an
allocate/deallocate block.
This has been fixed, my Canucks beats the Blues solution was correct.

- Pierre Fenoll reported that fcall()#{ ... } did not compile.
I'm still iffy about a using a call expression directly.  However (fcall())#{
... } did not compile either and this has been fixed. Maps operating on
expressions, not only variables, are now made safe in v3_core. As for call
expressions directly .. I will take it under consideration.

- Daniel Goertzen reported that maps:map/2 was not working as intended.
This goes to show that, code that is not tested does not work.
maps:map/2 has been fixed and tests has been added for the non-bifs. =)