[erlang-questions] Creating an ssl over TCP ping server

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Sun Oct 6 01:37:54 CEST 2013

Actually you could set up an ecom.erl like setup and that is all you would
need.  I pointed you to ecom.erl since that shows some message passing.

Much of the ideas for ecom.erl came from:

http://www.erlang.org/doc/getting_started/conc_prog.html

-wes