[erlang-questions] compile: making asm and core official

Peer Stritzinger peerst@REDACTED
Thu Nov 28 00:33:49 CET 2013

On 2013-11-23 11:28:36 +0000, Anthony Ramine said:

> I disagree but if we change those, we should rather use ".cerl" for ".core".

I actually don't care much what they are, as long as they don't collide
with widely used extensions for other stuff and (minimum requirement is
to avoid the extensions used by the implicit rules of BSD and GNU make).

Also they shouldn't be too confusing which in my opinion makes ".cerl"
a bad coice.

Why not use ".ecore" and ". srl" or ".easm" or whatever colour the
bikeshed should have as long as its black.

Cheers
-- Peer