[erlang-questions] module_info and code switch

Fred Youhanaie fly@REDACTED
Wed Nov 27 10:07:55 CET 2013

On 26/11/13 23:06, Szoboszlay Dániel wrote:
> However, I think this behaviour of module_info is not documented properly. The
> "compiler will hard code the results in the module" would be a valid mental
> model too, especially since erlang:get_module_info/1,2 functions aren't
> documented either. So I'd raise a bug report on the documentation.

Thanks. After some more searching I came across this thread from 5 years ago:

http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2008-October/038848.html

I couldn't see if a bug report was raised or not. I'll have a go at that.

Cheers
f.