[erlang-questions] Common test 1.7.X gen_server call noproc in init_per_group

Tien Le letien83@REDACTED
Thu Nov 21 17:23:34 CET 2013

Yes, that's what I thought too. That's why I try to start it again in my
init_per_group. My code looks similar like this:

init_per_group(_Group, Config) ->
      case whereis(?SERVER) of
              undefined ->
                        my_server:start();
              _Pid ->
                        ok
      end,
      my_server:do(...),
      Config.

I can see some printout that the server is started again, but I still get
exit:{noproc, ... execption when I call my_server:do(...)

I switch to OTP R15B03 in which it includes Common Test 1.6.X, and it is
fine.