[erlang-questions] wxErlang and wxWidgets 3.0

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Mon Nov 18 14:59:27 CET 2013

+1.  There's also a newer, asynchronous X library called XCB, used for
example by the "awesome" window manager, that might be a nice fit for
erlang.

http://xcb.freedesktop.org/
http://awesome.naquadah.org/

Ivan