[erlang-questions] create release add libraries

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Sat Nov 16 22:11:40 CET 2013

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Wes James <comptekki@REDACTED> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED> wrote:
>
>> On 11/16/2013 09:47 PM, Wes James wrote:
>>

> <snip>
>

>>> ** exception exit: {{{badmatch,{undef,[{sys_pre_expand,module,
>>>
>>> and long bit of output which shows all the lines of
>>> websocket_handler.erl....
>>>
>>> What does this mean?
>>>

>> Seems the ii/1 function requires the compiler application to work, so you
>> should add it too.
>>

> That was it!  Thanks Loïc.
>
> -wes

Loïc,

Thanks for your help. With the debugger I found where the app was crashing.
I added inets to relx.config and now it is working with https and wss.
With Erlang 16B02 and current cowboy master :)  I do have to run my app in
opera where I used to use chrome.  After chrome updated to 30.x, secure
websockets quit working.

-wes