[erlang-questions] ETS tables and pubsub

Christopher Meiklejohn cmeiklejohn@REDACTED
Wed Nov 13 18:50:19 CET 2013

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 12:19 AM, Barco You wrote:
> Why don't you use gproc?

Last time I checked, gproc isn’t super reliable under failure conditions in global distribution mode.

Garret and Ulf have discussed it on erlang-questions [1], section 10 of Ulf’s Erlang Workshop paper [2] covers quite a bit about it, and I’ve also written about it [3].

[1] http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2012-July/067749.html
[2] http://svn.ulf.wiger.net/gproc/doc/erlang07-wiger.pdf
[3] http://christophermeiklejohn.com/erlang/2013/06/05/erlang-gproc-failure-semantics.html

- Chris