[erlang-questions] need Debian Mentor (to package piqi)

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Wed Nov 13 16:01:32 CET 2013

Hello all,

I am an active user of piqi[1]. It is an Erlang/OCaml software package
created by Anton Lavrik to work with structured data (mainly JSON, XML
and google protocol buffers). 7 months ago I packaged it to DEB and
RPM and put it to public repositories[2][3]. We have been using the
packaged version since then and it works very reliably.

We believe piqi(-deb) is stable enough and it is time to upload it to
debian packages. However, I am not a Debian Developer, thus looking
for a mentor. If you know me and/or are interested in helping to
package piqi, I ask you to "mentor" me. I am familiar enough around
Debian, so "mentoring" is basically checking & uploading a package
prepared by me.

If you can mentor me (or even better, if you know me, recommend for a
Debian Maintainer, even less hassle), it would be highly appreciated
by me and piqi community as it would make its installation and usage
one bit easier.

Thanks!
Motiejus Jakštys

[1]: http://piqi.org/