[erlang-questions] lager error because of update in goldrush

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Nov 13 01:09:40 CET 2013

Hi,

The solution is to also start goldrush before starting lager, as the
message says.

Since R16B02 you can get it out of the way for good by calling
application:ensure_all_started(lager), which will recursively boot the
lager dependencies and return a list of all started apps.

Regards,
Fred.