[erlang-questions] What is this OOP-like construction doing in Erlang?

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Mon Nov 4 19:04:16 CET 2013

For some light reading on a rainy day, here are a few other largish
threads from erlang-questions related to pmods:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/erlang-programming/PbvKUqXQ9II

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erlang-programming/3s_6jTVUW5c/EHyIOhWpAcMJ

-Jesse

Jesse Gumm