[erlang-questions] Code Signing

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe@REDACTED
Mon Nov 4 16:06:01 CET 2013

Can't you simply sign the binary like you would any other binary?
There is functionality for that, in public_key I believe.
Den 04/11/2013 14.46 skrev "Tyron Zerafa" <tyron.zerafa@REDACTED>:

Hi,

    I'm wondering whether Erlang has got any form of code signature? Put
simply, I would like to sign a module, transfer it to another node (through
some intermediary nodes) and then ensure its authenticity on the receiving
end. This would guarantee that no one tempered the code. Anyone knows of
any extensions or mechanisms, I'm doing some research but haven't found
anything yet?

Thanks,
Tyron