[erlang-questions] An answer: how does SASL know that a process died?

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Fri Nov 1 02:46:12 CET 2013

No, how the error_handler works is well defined, it is written in erlang, and you can affect what it does. Which are 3 things the sending of messages to error_logger is not. You can also directly SEE what the error_handler does.

Robert