[erlang-questions] Erlang package managers?

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Fri May 31 01:37:38 CEST 2013

Hi Olav,

I guess I'm being dense about this (if so, accept my apology and educate my
ignorance), but if your (versioned) app file was allowed to specify (where
needed) a version of a dependent app - then what is the distinction that
remains?

best,
/s