[erlang-questions] Observer processes tab does not make sense

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Thu May 23 11:50:54 CEST 2013

Observer reports (by default) the reductions since last update,
you can change that in the View menu, with accumulate.
And you can change the refresh rate.

The memory comes from process_info(Pid, memory) see doc on that.

/Dan