[erlang-questions] Un-identifiable SSL issue when upgrading from R 15B-03 to 16A, 16B, 16B-01

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Wed Jun 26 16:38:53 CEST 2013

The Erlang packages that come with Ubuntu are normally outdated and at one
time had the debug symbols removed, but the Debian packages are normally of
a very good quality and have never exhibited any of the problems you
mentioned. As I use Ubuntu, what I normally do is build the Debian packages
on the different Ubuntu versions that I use (i.e. latest LTS and latest
release). At one time Alessandro Sivieri was maintaining a PPA (
https://launchpad.net/~scattino/+archive/ppa) with the latest Erlang
packages there, but it seems he stopped doing this a while ago. If there is
enough interest I could start maintaining something similar to that.