[erlang-questions] Using avconv from erlang

pablo platt pablo.platt@REDACTED
Sun Jun 23 11:31:28 CEST 2013

@Max

erlyvideo has interesting stuff in it but I couldn't find docs or active
community.
There are several versions and names (erlyvideo, flussonic) and it is not
clear which one is active and open sourced.

Thanks for the suggestion but for me erlyvideo is not a true open source
project like gproc, mochiweb, rabbitmq, cowboy and many other great
projects.