[erlang-questions] why my test case of socket are always slower much than c++

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Tue Jun 18 17:41:28 CEST 2013

A few points:

- You have nodelay turned on for the Erlang code but not the C++ code; this
will slow things down.

- You specify many other tuning options.  I suggest removing them all
unless you are absolutely certain a default is causing you problems.

- On the receive side, {active, once} might be faster.  For most uses it is
the best way to do socket receives in Erlang.

Cheers,
Dan.