[erlang-questions] Unloading all modules from ERL session

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sat Jun 15 02:32:40 CEST 2013

Hi Rob,

Good point and awesomely true, and your advice provides invaluable insight
into the caution needed when releasing new code to long-running systems in
prod (and the need for code change callback implementations).

However, I've found that during development I rarely need that level of
control, so make:all([load]) is more than enough for most purposes in dev
that I have faced.

"as simple as possible, but no simpler"

I guess the trick is to decide what is simple enough for the purpose.

/s