[erlang-questions] gen_server doesn't respond

Park, Sungjin jinni.park@REDACTED
Tue Jun 4 16:45:42 CEST 2013

Konstantin, Jon, unfortunately the nodes are already restarted to restore
the service that I can't take erlang:process_info(Pid, backtrace) nor
strace.  I'll keep this in mind next time it happens.  Big thanks.

--
Park, Sungjin
Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.