[erlang-questions] Arrow keys in erl started by cygwin mintty terminal

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Wed Jul 24 23:48:33 CEST 2013

Thanks. Looks like it solves the problem with up/down keys but tab
command completion still doesn't work.

Looks like there's another alternative to rlwrap called conin that
addresses the same thing
(http://code.google.com/p/mintty/source/browse/utils/conin.c?r=662), but
it also doesn't heal the tab issue.  Maybe I'll play with conin later to
add that support, as it seems quite simple...