[erlang-questions] Parallella is here ... anyone has some erlang VM running on it ? :)

Yann SECQ yann.secq@REDACTED
Wed Jul 24 15:01:30 CEST 2013

Le 24/07/13 11:32, Snyder, Hal a écrit :
> Big data, move over for big concurrency. I could see some apps shifting
> from passive NoSQL stores to function spaces where data elements are
> light-weight processes that manage their own interconnections.

I was also tinkering this idea by wondering if someone had already
thought of an actor-based rdf store and what it could mean in terms
of distributed querying and ontology evolution ...

Just dreaming :)

--
Contact: yann.secq{at}univ-lille1.fr   | www.lifl.fr/~secq
www.ouverture-independance.fr | www.sauvonsluniversite.com