[erlang-questions] Unable to start mnesia DB.

Ignas Vyšniauskas baliulia@REDACTED
Fri Jul 12 09:12:52 CEST 2013

On 07/09/2013 07:16 PM, Karolis Petrauskas wrote:
> After the DB become available, I stopped the node by invoking
> init:stop(). Then I repeated the test. It is still running, but
> timings look the same (2 cores were busy for 2.5 hours, and after
> that 1 core is loaded fully, expected for ~5.5 hours). For the second
> start up attempt the DB has no DCL files, only DCD are left after
> first load.

A poke in the dark: do you maybe have lots of secondary indices? These
will not be stored on disk and so will be recreated each time the tables
are loaded, I've experienced very long mnesia startup times in such
cases. Otherwise -- no idea.

--
Ignas