[erlang-questions] internal error in v3_life

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Wed Jul 10 13:45:07 CEST 2013

On 07/10/13 14:02, Yash Ganthe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am getting the following error in my Erlang OTP application running with
>
> Erlang R15B01 (erts-5.9.1) [source] [64-bit] [async-threads:0]
> [kernel-poll:false]
>
> It is reporting an issue with a case_clause, but is not pointing out the
> precise case clause.

You are running a quite old version (current Erlang/OTP is R16B01) so
it's quite likely that this problem is fixed by now.

Try a newer OTP and if the problem persists, submit (a mimimized)
version of your code to erlang-bugs. This needs to be fixed if it's
still present.

Kostis