[erlang-questions] gen_server aggregating calls/casts

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe@REDACTED
Tue Jul 9 23:49:21 CEST 2013

Don't feel too bad about breaking modularity like that - I must confess
I've done that a couple of times. One of those times it even took the form
of a "prioritizing_server" overlay on gen_server.