[erlang-questions] Needed: Great big ordered int set.

Alex Arnon alex.arnon@REDACTED
Mon Jul 8 19:29:07 CEST 2013

- A single set of integers - 500M of them.
- This is a throwaway piece of data - once I've added all the values and
iterated over them a couple of times, it is of no further use.
- Mutation (addition of an integer) speed is not very critical, however due
to the size of the dataset, it should be "reasonable" - i.e. less than a
millisecond per insertion on average.