[erlang-questions] style question - best way to test multiple non-guard conditions sequentially

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Sun Jul 7 19:21:49 CEST 2013

Hello,

My implementation of cond is unfortunately still a work in progress [1].

I couldn't decide which error should be thrown when the cond test doesn't return a boolean but I have found some references to cond expressions in an old paper [2] (page 37) and decided to stick to their choices.

Regards,

[1] https://github.com/nox/otp/compare/erlang:master...cond
[2] http://babel.ls.fi.upm.es/~fred/thesis.pdf

--