[erlang-questions] Is there a lomit on erlang vm nodes connection speed

Jon Schneider jon@REDACTED
Tue Jul 2 14:05:24 CEST 2013

I notice message packets have TCP PSH set which makes sense at low message
rates.

In the interests of efficiency (rather than strict latency) at high rates
would it useful if this didn't happen allowing messages to get combined by
the TCP stack ?

I wonder what would happen if one found the appropriate bit of code and
knocked out the PSH.

Jon